Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun Framed Flower


Here's a very easy spring/summer craft for you.  I have this cute oversize faux flower that I love.  I popped it off its stem & hot glued it to some scrapbook paper & then put it in a red frame that I already had.  The scrapbook paper was some in my stash, & I liked how the stripes include red & orange which ties the orange flower & the red frame together.  Simple, super easy, but also super cute!

BTW, the flower was originally given to me standing in a glass vase that was filled with Starburst.  There was also a ribbon around the vase.  It was a fun little gift, and it looked so cute.  I wish I had a picture of it.

Linking up at these parties:





The Shabby Nest





UndertheTableandDreaming


1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the framed flower!! It looks cheerful!
    P.S Thank you on the lovely comment you left!

    ReplyDelete